Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Need some great meal ideas

My eating plan is going well...but then again, it is only day 2 :).  I am not following any diet plan.  I'm eating when I'm hungry and eating enough to fill me...not stuff me.  However, I would like some easy, low carb, sugar free meal ideas...since those 2 things are my biggest downfall.   I will try the different recipes and then post them on my menu section.

I will tell you that waiting till I'm hungry has made meal time way more enjoyable.  I'm not eating to eat anymore and therefore I'm tasting the food, slowing down to savor each bite and feeling very satisfied by my meal.  I need to add that my mornings start with a prayer to our Father in Heaven and my night ends the same way.  I know I will not be strong enough to get through the tough times without Him.

No comments: