Monday, September 28, 2009





















I am 37 years old today. I'm tired of being fat and buying fat clothes. I'm tired of hitting each birthday larger than the last. I'm tired of using food as a crutch that actually comes back to hurt me. This year for my birthday I have decided to change the way I live. The best way to be accountable is to share my story and my walk with all of you. Please follow me as I battle my food addiction and start on a road to recovery. This is me at the start of my "Lose It For Life" challenge. I weighed in at 262.8 lbs.

4 comments:

Joe said...

I get to be the FIRST to comment on this...I'm VERY proud of you for doing this...You are going to KICK BUTT!!!

Corenae said...

YOU ROCK!!!! i love you and support every step and every bite! One day at time!!! i miss you...come home soon!

Anonymous said...

Becky, this is brave of you! I applaud you! You can do this! I will be here for you every step of the way! -love you- Rox

Corenae said...

How often are you going to post pictures??