Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tough Morning

I've been thru different diets over the last 20 years and I know that I hit a point of withdrawls and moodiness...I'm there already.  I'm not wanting any specific food...I just want to eat.  I know that I have eaten enough to satisfy my body's needs and therefore the rest is for comfort and out of habit.  I got cranky with my kids today, but after hearing the "voice of reason" (In faith I call it God) tell me that I will get thru this and that I need to give my kids a hug...I did just that.  I asked for their forgiveness, explained to the older ones what is going on with me and then gave them hugs.  It is so theraputic to humble yourself to others.  I feel better now!!!

1 comment:

Corenae said...

All I have to say is I LOVE YOU!! You are so right about humbling your self to kids is so hard....but worth it! they see things more clearly too!