Thursday, October 1, 2009

What Do I Want More Than Food

My mom had a great idea to make a list of things that I want more than food and keep the list handy.  I'm going to add that as one of my "boxes" down the left margin...so keep an eye out for it.  The list will grow, I'm sure, as I go along. :)  Thanx mom for the great idea. 

So today was a lot easier.  I felt good today and had more energy.  That right there is enough to keep me going.  I know that I'm treating my body better so it will treat me better :).  I didn't have cravings today, but I know that is just today.  Like my mom said, an alcoholic takes it one hour at a time...that is what I will have to do too.

I worked out on the Wii again today.  I like the idea of feeling like I'm playing instead of working out.  One of my first goals is to join either Tae Kwon Do or a basketball legue when I get some of this weight off.  It's hard enough to move up and down stairs right now.

1 comment:

Corenae said...

What Wii did you do?? i am think of doing the Wii active this weekend and walk three days and do that on the weekends. I am oh so not motivated and would love to build off of you! A year and I have lost all my steam! UGH!! The list idea is cool...can't wait to ses it.