Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun with the girls tonight

I'm looking forward to Bunko with my girlfriends from church tonight.  The hardest part will be the wonderful food that will be offered.  I relate a good time with food.  This will be my first big challenge on saying "no" when I have eaten all my body needs.  My sis-in-law is making a great, healthy spread.  I will be having a wonderful Weight Watcher's Mexican chilli, salad and strawberries.  Although in the past I would have eaten more because...well..."it is healthy".  I know better!  Healthy or not, my body doesn't need the large portions.  I will feel better coming home not being stuffed.  Instead I'm going to enjoy great company, lots of laughter and hopefully a few Bunkos for good measure.

1 comment:

Corenae said...

So how did it go?? Were you successful in your claims? Please share!