Saturday, October 17, 2009

What would you like to see on my blog?

I'm wanting to add to my blog sight.  I want it to be fun and informative.  Any suggestions? 

My eating habits this week have been pretty good.  I'm still struggling, but I'm not giving in to many of the temptations.  Mind you I said "many" not all :).  However, I do find the desire for foods have changed.  I really want proteins and fruits  more than breads and sweets.  I like this.  Hopefully it sticks :)

Drink water!!!!  Wow, when I'm thinking I'm hungry or "needing" a sweet, I down a glass of water and the "need" is washed away.  Did you like the play on words?  Seriously though, I feel so much better after a big glass of water...and not quilty either. 

Okay, so my exercise routine is working out really well...except for the 5:00 am thing...but this is what works for me right now.  So, I jogged this morning and stretched my time by 10 minutes.  I feel sooooo good after, but I will admit I would like to find excuses to stay in bed.  I'm thankful I do the exercise for two reasons.  1) I have more energy & 2) I don't feel so guilty if I eat a bit more at a meal.  Again, notice I said " a bit more"...not a lot more.  BALANCE!!!!

No comments: