Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This One is For You, Matt...and All My Other Faithful Friends

I'm embarrassed to say that I let the holidays get the best of me. I let my guard down and I enjoyed anything and everything....and way too much of it too. My clothes are too tight once again and I'm feeling so sluggish. My brother, for the last month, has encouraged me to get back on track. I, however, was enjoying (until now) being "bad". Again, my friends, eating in itself is not bad. The way I live is. Put it this way; would you take your alcoholic friend who is in recovery to bar and buy him a drink? NO!! This would set him back in his recovery process. I don't know when or how to say "when". It is frustrating, discouraging and debilitating to say the least.
So, as once again, I try to get on the wagon, I ask for your prayers of strength and endurance.

If you want to follow my weight loss, see the chart on the bottom left of my page.
I will be listing my goals and rewards for reaching those goals in my next post. I will also be adding what I ate and workouts I completed each day as to be more accountable.
Happy New Year and God Bless All Of You!!!


No comments: