Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday, January 11th, 2010

I started today of with a great workout.  I walked 3 miles...to a dvd.  It is way to cold to do it outside :).  I also did my sit-ups.  I am so glad that I woke up at 5:00 am to accomplish this because all last week I wasn't able to get my workout during the day.  By night, I'm too exhausted from the day's activities to do any workout.  Therefore my best time is early morning.

I fell great for starting my day off in such an energetic way.  Now the key is to continue.  So as not to get bored, Amy has set my workout to be different each day.  I love that!! 

Now my real struggle is the food.  I decided to start my day off with either hard boiled eggs, bacon and grapefruit or oatmeal with raisins.  I will alternate this because these are my 2 favorite breakfasts.  For lunch I plan on having a chicken breast, leftover cheesy potatoes, carrots and an apple.  For dinner, I am making white bean/chicken soup for myself.  This will be a staple lunch or dinner when the rest of the family is eating  a higher calorie dinner.  It is low calories/fat and really fills you up.  I will add the recipe in my main page.

1 comment:

Corenae said...

Hey that is a family secret!!! no sharing...hehe...no way...it is the best recipe ever it has to be shared! I just made a huge batch myself it made 12 helpings for the freezer!!! I lost 2.6 by the way!!! i did my workout yesterday even though I didn't want to at all!!! How did you do today?? COME HOME!!!!